The Hohner Kids HMX30008B Toddler Glockenspiel, also known as a xylophone, is a fun musical instrument that will offer your child hours of entertainment and musical appreciation.
Hohner are renowned worldwide for their musical instruments, and their Hohner Kids musical toys for toddlers, are of exceptional quality and craftsmanship.
Features Of The Hohner Kids HMX3008B Toddler Glockenspiel
The Hohner Kids Glockenspiel is a wonderful musical toy to introduce your toddler to music through play.
Toddler’s faces light up when they see this baby xylophone musical toy with crystal clear notes attuned to sensitive toddler’s ears.
Features of the Hohner Kids Toddler Glockenspiel include:
- Unique design protects the bars from falling or being removed
- Specially designed safety mallet good for little hands
- Accurate tuning
- BPA, Lead, and Phythlate free
- Comes in an attractive gift box
- The Glockenspiel has a place to hold the mallet
- Comes with a color coded song sheet with four songs to learn
Age Range For Toddlers
According to the Hohner Company, the Hohner Kids HMX3008B Toddler Glockenspiel is suitable for children 12 months and up.
This seems truly the case, as households that purchase this xylophone for a toddler can expect to find teenagers and even parents playing with this fun musical instrument.
Benefits Of The Hohner Kids HMX3008B Toddler Glockenspiel
The Hohner Kids Toddler Glockenspiel is made by a company that makes real musical instruments rather than toys, which gives this Glockenspiel several nice benefits, including:
- One full octave of notes so your toddler can actually learn to play several simple songs
- Each key is engraved with the note and the music sheets are colored coded to make playing songs for older toddlers easier
- Sturdily constructed which means it will hold up to toddler abuse
- Great Sound. This Glockenspiel is perfectly tuned and has a clear bell like tone rather than the tinny sound of many other xylophones
- Plastic Mallet won’t harm other objects or children if they get hit with the mallet
How Do Toddlers Like The Hohner Kids HMX3008B Toddler Glockenspiel
Judging by the reviews, most toddlers and older children absolutely love this Glockenspiel and find it great fun to bang the keys with the mallet, blocks, and other toys to produce the different notes.
Even children under a year find this xylophone fascinating and fun to ?play”.
While this musical toy for toddlers isn’t educational in the traditional sense of the word, it does help children develop a love for exploring the world the music.
Parents find this Glockenspiel to be an excellent musical toy for their toddler.
They love the high quality bell like sounds this instrument produces, and even enjoy playing songs on it themselves.
They do like the fact that mallet is plastic and fairly flexible so it won’t cause harm if they child uses it to bang on other things.
But they don’t like the fact that kids can fit the mallet in their mouths and may fall when running with it in their mouth and get hurt.
Therefore, they suggest supervising your child when they are using the mallet, or putting the mallet up until a child is of an age when putting objects in their mouth is no longer an issue.
For parents who want a musical toy that is an actual instrument for their toddler, it would be difficult to beat the Hohner Kids HMX3008B Toddler Glockenspiel.