The Leapfrog Learn and Groove Musical table is a handy little table perfect for older infants and toddlers to explore sounds, numbers, letters, colors and more.
This Leapfrog musical table is filled with buttons to push and other activities designed for little hands and fingers.
The Learn and Groove range from Leapfrog is extremely popular with toddlers and older children, with incredible musical toys captivating their imagination and enjoyment.
Features Of The Leapfrog Learn And Groove Musical Table
The Leapfrog music table comes with a range of features designed to engage, amuse, entertain and educate your toddler while they have fun.
Features of this Leapfrog music table include:
- Colorful instruments
- Introduces numbers, letters, shapes, colors and more
- Allows child to exlore sounds, songs, and instruments
- Has a book that page turns to choose music or learning mode
- The table has removable legs so that it can sit flat on the floor or a table
- Made from solid plastic in bright colors
- Adjustable volume
Age Range?For Toddlers
The Leapfrog Learn and Groove table is designed to be used by children 6 months to 3 years.
However, depending on your child, it may be suitable for a slightly older child as well, as many parents have purchased it for their older children and stated that their kids got hours of fun from playing with it.
Benefits Of The Leapfrog Learn And Groove Music Table
The Leapfrog musical table is a well designed and a very well made music table that has many benefits as a musical toy for toddlers.
Benefits for this musical table include:
- The legs on this table can be removed so that small children who are not yet standing can use this table safely and easily.
- This table is durable and made to last for years of use
- Teaches Cause and Effect. Children learn that when they push certain areas that certain things will happen
- The batteries on this table last a long time
- The musical table has several fun songs that children really love
- Teaches or reinforces the learning of colors, numbers and the alphabet
- The table is designed for both English and Spanish, so children can begin learning a second language
How Do Toddlers Like The Leapfrog Learn And Groove Musical Table
Toddlers really like the Leapfrog Learn and Groove Musical Table and find it great fun.
Reviews from parents indicate that most toddlers love exploring this table and find it extremely easy to manipulate.
They also love the fact that they have a wide variety of activities to choose from.
Parents give the Leapfrog Musical table high ratings and find a lot about this table they like and love.
They like the fact that this table offers re-enforcement for learning counting and the alphabet as well as music appreciation.
They also like the fact that this table grows with their child and can be laid flat on the floor or on a table, used tilted by putting on just two legs, or used by a standing toddler with all four legs in use.
It also introduces children to a lot of different musical instruments.
Some parents do state that you should not use the legs for this table if your toddler is at the stage where they are pulling themselves up, as the table will tip and can hit them.
It is best to keep the table tilted or flat until your toddler is somewhat sturdy on their feet and can stand up unaided.
Overall, this is a great musical toy for your toddler, and one that is fun for them and encourages learning and a love for music.
The Leapfrog Learn And Groove Musical Table has well deserved high ratings right across the internet and is one of the highly valued must-have music toys for toddlers.