For parents who want their child to gain an early appreciation of classical music, the Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube may be a great way to introduce your child both to classical music and music composition.
This fun little cube has won the Parent’s Choice Award and seems to win the approval of most small children as well.
Features Of The Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Features of this Mozart Magic Cube include:
- 8 Mozart compositions
- 6 Buttons to push that allow the child to add or subtract instruments
- Provides infants and toddlers with a fun musical foundation
- Flashing lights help hold a child’s interest
- Instruments include harp, french horn, piano, flute and violins
- It has soft rounded corners for children’s safety
- 6 Different buttons for your child to push.
- Some of the Mozart Cube songs include; Marriage of Figaro, Country Dance, Twinkle, Twinkle, Magic flute and others
- Takes AA batteries (some sources say 3, others say 4); batteries come with the cube, but may not be as charged as you would like
Ages Range For Toddlers
The Mozart Magic Cube kids musical toy is designed for children aged several months to around 3 years.
Infants like the flashing lights and enjoy the music, while older toddlers and older children actually like pressing the buttons and ?composing? Mozart’s music by adding and subtracting instruments.
They really enjoy hearing how the addition of instruments changes the overall sound of the composition.
Benefits Of This Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
There are several benefits of choosing the Mozart Magic Cube for your toddler:
- Durability: This musical toy is well designed and extremely durable. It is able to withstand drops and even those toddler tosses and still continue working
- Easy For Children To Use: Kids find using the Munchkin Mozart Cube easy for them to use. Kids quickly learn how to turn the cube on and off, add and subtract instruments and change songs
- Great Battery life: This baby Mozart magic cube seems to have a good battery life, making it less likely that parents will get worn out changing batteries when their child wants to play with the cube for long periods of time
- Kids Effortless Learn: Kids learn how adding and subtracting instruments can change the sound of the compositions and make the music fuller and richer. It is a great way for toddlers who are just learning to appreciate music and to ?compose? their own to a limited degree
How Toddlers Like This Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Judging by how parents say that their child reacts and interacts with the Mozart Cube, it is clear that most toddlers really like this musical toy and that it holds their attention for long periods of time.
Toddlers especially like:
- Being able to change the sound of the music by turning on and off different instrument sounds
- Older infants love listening to the music and watching the flashing lights
- Children tend to play with this toy for months and even years, instead of losing interest after a few days or weeks
Overall, parents seem to feel that the Mozart Magic Cube Kids Musical Toy was a good choice for their child.
They like the fact that it allows their child to be introduced to classical music and to manipulate that music to some degree.
While some parents feel that the sound quality of this Mozart cube is exceptionally good for a toddler toy, others feel it needs to be improved to give a more realistic sound.
Surprisingly, despite the rather inexpensive price, a few parents feel that this musical toy is a bit pricey. However, the majority of parents were more than happy with the price and felt the magic music cube offered good value for money.
Overall, the Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube will make a nice gift for any toddler who loves music and for older younger children who love the challenge of creating their own music.